| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oran in February is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly wettish. Around 167mm (6.6in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oran, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: